Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xanax & Alcohol, Xanax & Alcohol

Lao Tzu

who here mixes xanax with alcohol.
what was it like
is there any truth to the rumor that blackouts occur often.

pimp c, i know you've done it. anyone else.

in case anyone wonders, yes i know that mixing too much is dangerous. i don't plan on that much. 8 oz whiskey, maybe 1mg xanax.

1-2 bars with 1-2 beers should be okay. Anymore and you risk blacking out. Unfortunatley the couple times I've tried it I've taken too much but from what I recall before I reached the point of taking too many it just made me VERY relaxed and tired. Not something to do if your going out clubbing etc. but it would be nice if you were just chilling at home.

You may find trip reports at erowid.org or you could do a search at www.bluelight.nu and see what those guys have to say about it.

www.lycaeum.org has good info too

if i did it, i want to err on the high alcohol, low xanax side.

i have .5mg footballs for anxiety. and i don't want to waste them (i don't take them medicinally though).

i was thinking 6 oz whiskey & 1mg xanax.

One time I took 3 of the blue meanies and had 4 maker's and cokes... needless to say... everything was like a scene in the movie where they are taking old school pictures with a giant flash... just flashbulbs and stills... if you are gonna do it be really careful as I have not done it since because I pushed way over the line there.

Rich

just make sure you do some research first, that stuff can be very dangerous.

You might would enjoy more taking a couple vicodins and a few beers. That would be safer too just hard on the liver.

NicolePap said:
Hell I dont know anything about Xanax and booze--

But Valium and booze is nighty night for Nicole-- blacked out at some point too...

I'll keep that in mind when you cum to NJ, i would get arrested if you can't remember. ;)

Top Bottom