Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

www.medibolics.com and "Built To Survive"

Ed O. Puss-Rexx

Just wanted to send a shout to the crew at PoWeR (the Program for Wellness Restoration). It's a Houston-based, non-profit organization that advocates progressive approaches to HIV treatment, including anabolic steroids, when medically warranted.

I just read the organization's new book, "Built To Survive", and it has tons of HIV-specific steroid content. Some parts may seem very elementary to visitors of this board, while others are surprising and elucidating.

Although the book doesn't speak very much about anti-aging medicine, non-HIV androgen replacement, life-extension science, etc, I personally think a lot (but not all) of the same information applies.

You should also check out an affiliated site, www.evolutionary.org, that has way more info than any one person can digest in a single sitting. It hosts a doctor-referral list, which may not be complete, but it's the starting-off point I know lots of you have been asking for.

Also, there's the Houston Buyer's Club, which has a free guide, "How To Manage Side Effects", that discusses nutriceutical interventions to fight the side effects caused by AIDS and its harsh pharmaceutical treatments.

I don't know if individuals can request copies, or if only large organizations can order in bulk for large-scale distribution. Anyway, you can call 800-350-2392 to find out.

Just thought I'd pass all of this along. Hope it helps.

[This message has been edited by Ed O. Puss-Rexx (edited May 02, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom