Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF?? "The Bodybuilding Truth" Is that email a joke?

Immortal Juicer

I was disappointed as hell to receive the EF news email about The Bodybuilding Truth, some new book with never before heard info, shocking truths, and promises of mysterious secrets that will get me huge by doing as little as possible. It sounds like The Hollywood Diet or some shit.

I may have bought it when I was 16, I bought Acetabolan, but now I know there is nothing in that book that will let me in on the real way to get big quick because there are no secrets. Nobody "invents" exercises or diets, there is only one way to build muscle: intense, continuous, and consistent hard fucking work.

If you want a book that will fill you in on some real unknown, priceless, info, reserve a copy of Rick Collins's Legal Muscle, not this marketing bullshit.

C'mon George, EF kicks ass because its full of people who know better than to buy into that hype. We all paid our "Weider tax" when we were newbies, we know better now.

Top Bottom