Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wtf i farted out blood and the doctors dont know what is wrong with me, help !!!!

The guy has a problem. I think childish jokes we can do without. Thanks man.

I googled ass probes and saw some the size of a fist. Man, i'll be walking funny for a few days after he crams that in my tight little ass. :worried::worried::worried:

ps.. The doctor i'm going to see is an old man and yes, he is the ass man. :mix:

Seriously?

HaHaha!! LMFAO!! Omg dude I'm so sorry but shits toooo funny! Don't mean to b a jerk but I had to get that out. Man this is like the most nastiest thing I have ever read! But honestly man jus sounds like a hemroid. Happens when u push real hard. Good luck wit that man.

That happened to me before... I was eating sunflower seeds shell-and-all and it ripped me apart. I quit doing that and haven't had the problem since :)

Bro, before finding out i had colon cancer i'd bled from the ass about a year. I was just like you , big, healthy and no family history. Fortunatly it had not metastosied into other organs and they removed about 16 inches of colon. No chemo or radiation, so the main thing is catching it in time. Since then we buried my cousin in August he was 8 months older than me, he had colon cancer that had spread everywhere. This shit is no fucking joke and nothing to play with. If you have kids you owe it to them and your wife and yourself to check into this.

Do you use those Alli (orlistat) capsules; the ones for making fatty foods pass through without binding? Or did you eat something with a lot of oil the day before? Or any food with Olestra in it? I use Alli capsules if I know I'm going to eat something really fatty, and one of the side effects is a red liquid oily stuff that comes out uncontrollably when you fart. It's orangy red; not dark red, and it doesn't stink like diarrhea. It could easily look like watered down blood.

Just a thought.

Charles

Bro, before finding out i had colon cancer i'd bled from the ass about a year. I was just like you , big, healthy and no family history. Fortunatly it had not metastosied into other organs and they removed about 16 inches of colon. No chemo or radiation, so the main thing is catching it in time. Since then we buried my cousin in August he was 8 months older than me, he had colon cancer that had spread everywhere. This shit is no fucking joke and nothing to play with. If you have kids you owe it to them and your wife and yourself to check into this.

You are blessed that the Dr's found your colon cancer when you were Stage 1. My father had colon cancer - he had bleeded from the rectum for some time, and never told me or his Dr.. He was Stage 3 when diagnosed, and we fought it for 8 years. I lost my Daddy 3 years ago, and miss him every day. How I wish he had said something to his Dr. sooner. There was no family history of colon cancer for my Dad either.

I have been scoped 3 times - and I'm good to go.

OP, you probably have an internal hemoroid which can bleed periodically. Best to see a GI Dr. and get a colonoscopy. Better safe than sorry.

I had a friend who this just happned to, She, was on the toilet and blood started coming out, and the docs had no reason why it happened!?

Your friends needs to see a GI Dr. pronto, and get a colonoscopy.

I don't know your age but anytime you are bleeding from the rectum it could be serious, I'm not trying to scare you but a colonoscopy might be in order, I had colon cancer in 04 and the 1st thing i had happen was a small amount of blood from the rectum. At least with a colonoscopy you will know that everything is fine and it only takes a day out of your schedule. Better safe than sorry. I just had one done 2 days ago and it took about 20 minutes for the procedure, its the prep thats a pain in the ass.

The colonoscopy itself is a breeze to have - the drugs are good, and you sleep through the entire thing. The worst part of the test is the prep the day before, but bodybuilders oughta be able to handle that in a heartbeat.

Do you feel any discomfort down there when you shit or anything?

Ive been shitting quite abit of blood out for about a year when i shit. It actually like splats around the toilet bowl haha. Im sure its a tear in my Oring or whatever. Im not scared of it, but someday ill propably go in and get it sewed up by a colorectal surgoen. As of right now i have alittle bit of a high red blood cell count.. figure i might as well bleed it out for awhile. haha
Hope yours isnt anything to serious though man.
I think its propably a tear, hemroid, or fissure. But you know your body best. If you dont think so make sure you get to the bottom of it.

Fatboy - you're fucking nuts if you've been shitting blood for about a year and haven't seen a GI Dr. about it. Any bleeding from the rectum is NOT normal. Colon Cancer is 100% cureable when caught early enough. There is NO reason for anybody to die from this disease.

A girlfriend of mine (no family history of colon cancer) had rectal bleeding when she was 20 yrs. old. Dr. put her in the hospital, and they ran tests until they figured it out. She had in-situ colon cancer that had just barely gotten started. After surgery to remove 2 ft. of her colon, she is still with us 30+ years later. I know of others that weren't so lucky - died at 32, another that died at 40.

This is an important issue for me, can ya tell? Go see a GI Dr. pronto.

Like others have said it was probably from the stress, remember it happened when you were bench pressing, and as your saying didn't happen after, so its a bit obvious, just make sure your all checked up, better safe than sorry.

Top Bottom