Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wrist injury, shall i stop training?

static_x_

Recently I have started feeling both my wrists hurting on my chest workout. This started approximetly 4 weeks ago. And last week my right wrist started to really hurt, not suddenly just over time (maybe because of the stress).

Now I can feel me right wrist hurting even when i do simple tasks, such as applying a little pressure when getting up off a chair.

Because of this, i thought it would be wise to leave off all training for the whole week, even for back, arms, and shoulders even-though my wrist usually don't hurt then.

I'm looking for advice on what I should do, Is a week enough? do i keep on training to build the muscle or bone? or shall i stay off all weights until it as fully healed?

Please could you help me, and if anyone has, or know anyone who may have had this problem before please let me know, thanxs

take a week off...really ice it well.

When you come back , switch to lower weights/higher reps and check to see if your wrist still hurts as bad

See your doc. It's important to rule out any medical issues before rehabing. Once you find out the problem you can adapt yor training to it.

Top Bottom