Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow.. for those who don't think u'll get ur girl pregnant

eviction

Supreme Deity
Platinum
My girlfriend just had a confirmed miscarriage, approx. 5 weeks into a pregnancy. talk about a wake-up call. I feel like shit now, knowing that i Made a kid only to lose it.. damn.. yea it would have been 1-2 weeks into my cycle when it was conceived

That sucks man, sorry. My wife and I are working on making babies right now, and I know that would kill me if she had a miscarriage.

my sympathy soldier!
hang in there and let me know if there's anything at all i can do to help.

eviction said:
My girlfriend just had a confirmed miscarriage, approx. 5 weeks into a pregnancy. talk about a wake-up call. I feel like shit now, knowing that i Made a kid only to lose it.. damn.. yea it would have been 1-2 weeks into my cycle when it was conceived

Not to get all personal, but did your g/f get all super emotional? I think I had a g/f that had one and was too scared to tell me and got all weird on me.... It was odd.

eviction said:

For what it's worth, Sorry to hear it. Hang in there

I feel I can understand your loss. Our first, two years ago, ended in a miscarraige. My wife was depressed and her hormones put here in a roller coaster ride. All of the mothering mormones where flooding into her system just before losing the baby and then post mordem can on with out have a baby to hold.

All is good for a now. We have a bouncing baby girl. 6 months old.

Hang in there bro for yourself and your gf. You both are going through a lot right now and her hormones are prob putting her into an emotional nightmare.

God bless you both.

Re: Re: wow.. for those who don't think u'll get ur girl pregnant

jh1 said:

Not to get all personal, but did your g/f get all super emotional? I think I had a g/f that had one and was too scared to tell me and got all weird on me.... It was odd.

hell yes, beyond emotional. i'll post more later but to the gym for now.

hey bro, you and i don't chat much here on the board...wanted to let you know that you should hang in there, keep your head up and be there for your lady!!

Top Bottom