Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow... SarmSearch

kkklick

On day 5 of the triple stack osta 25 s4 50 and gw 20... This shit is for real, forearm pumps were so strong i had to stop my workout lol, no much increase in vascularity yet, already down 1 pound and my strength has gone up A LOT since my last workouts without sarms. Im happy what can i say, bustin my ass in the gym and its paying off, girls are checkin out my shred non stop lol

Yup, sarmssearch is top notch for sure! Wait till the vascularity starts popping, you'll be hooked bro!

On day 5 of the triple stack osta 25 s4 50 and gw 20... This shit is for real, forearm pumps were so strong i had to stop my workout lol, no much increase in vascularity yet, already down 1 pound and my strength has gone up A LOT since my last workouts without sarms. Im happy what can i say, bustin my ass in the gym and its paying off, girls are checkin out my shred non stop lol

Sweet! That sounds nice man. I can't wait to start the triple stack myself in the spring. I'm familiar with how great sarmssearch Ostarine and S4 is, but haven't used the GW yet. From everything I heard it sounds great!

Thanks for sharing your experience so far :)

You'll love it bro i promise, whats crazy is that after about 30 minutes my legs start getting tired, i push through it for another few minutes then i start feeling like im starting cardio fresh again! Def do 20mg, the fat loss is beautiful

Just fyi vascularity has ramped the hell up in the past 2 days

Top Bottom