Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow no longer a virgin!! does oral count

amandaa727

:p (crossed the border) im now on var/primo (all oral). 10mg ed of var and 50mg of primo acetate. im in my first week.i was doing it topically with dmso gel but it smelled too bad and it was killing my skin. so im eating it now too. im climbing with clen too. feeling stronger. im interested in doing the no carb ketosis diet which i started on monday but totally messed it up last night. heheeh. or should i wait til after to get the most gains. whats ur opinion on my choice on supplements here and diet. and whatca think on my pics

Last edited:
you look good already girl
i would not cut carbs too much with what your using
i would also check out the womens board ,there are some knowledgable ladies over there that can help ya
good luck

YankeesMan said:
Never have I wished I was Platinum more.
amandaa.jpg

No oral does not count, Amanda you should know that :)

Anyways, your doses sound kinda high to me, I'd suggest stopping by the ladies forum on this site for some advice from our female members. This area is mostly guys.

You look great! Do you compete?

If thats really you, my hats off. I would be lying if I said I wasn't doubtful though. Take it as a compliment though cuz if that is you you're looking good enough to cause the doubt. I would love to see the PM's you're probably getting. LOL

Top Bottom