Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow, I'm going schizo about roids!

gorillahung

So, I swore off gear except for my low TRT dose. I take 50mg per week of test cypionate. However, my friend gave me 10 amps of sustanon 250 mg. Maybe I'll do 250 mg per week. I don't know. I'm going crazy from Klonopin withdrawal at the moment. I've been averaging 1.5 hrs. of sleep per night the past 2 weeks.

I've never stopped the TRT. I'd do a cycle then go back to my TRT dose. I'm not thinking clearly now, it's hard to explain going through benzo withdrawal. You just don't think clearly.

50MG a week is just not enough I don't care what anyone says.

Try 150mg a week.

Personally I run 250mg/week for trt and that's where I feel best.

run the correct dose of TRT man.. you are on that for life. 50mg a week is going to put your test levels too low where a women should be

wean off all these fucking drugs.. if i'm you i start a log on here and work your way back slowly, that will give you the motivation to do it, plus you can know you are helping others

I've never stopped the TRT. I'd do a cycle then go back to my TRT dose. I'm not thinking clearly now, it's hard to explain going through benzo withdrawal. You just don't think clearly.

So TRT 200mg a week. Start there

Top Bottom