Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you use SR9009 in this situation?

tivlonr

I’m 38 years old and do a lot of crossfit. 6’ tall and 185
I have an injury to my calf and the doctor said I need to lay off of it for as long as I need to before it's healed again
so I'm not going to be able to do any cardio
do you think it would still be a good idea to run sr9009 anyway or should I just hold off and then start running it when I'm doing cardio again?

sr9009 was first termed exercise in a bottle because the studies showed it to be highly effective even with no exercise, so you certainly can use it... i would stack it along with mk2866 and mk677 to get the healing process going.. .keep in mind you want to run mk677 a minimum of 6 months but these in conjunction will be very helpful to you

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this one! For the best quality sarms visit either Sarms4Sale or Umbrella Labs!

I’m 38 years old and do a lot of crossfit. 6’ tall and 185
I have an injury to my calf and the doctor said I need to lay off of it for as long as I need to before it's healed again
so I'm not going to be able to do any cardio
do you think it would still be a good idea to run sr9009 anyway or should I just hold off and then start running it when I'm doing cardio again?

if you have an injury take time off and rest
you can take 25mgs ostarine ed to help recovery

Top Bottom