Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you use chinese steroids?

nnvbar77

A guy I know in our local gym uses chinese steroids, and he is even promoting them, so this got me questioning - is it ok to use his gear, or you would rather stay away from chinese stuff? As far as I understand, in any case all raw materials are made in china - right?

I order my Aromasin from China because I get a great deal and it's legit. Raws are almost always from China but I preferred by domestic just because I don't like dealing with customs is, especially Chinese customs

All UG lab steroids is made from Chinese imported raw hormones. Steroids are steroids when it really comes down to it. A properly made UG lab will be just as good as pharmacy grade.

THe problem with UG labs is that there is no regulation so it's important to do a lot of research before ordering from a source. One of the best resources you have is the source reviews section on evolutionary.org.

If you are unsure what source to order from, you can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like roid mass or nordic fusion.

All the raw materials that everyone uses in producing gear come from China, so you cant really runaway from their production, haha

Steroids are very easy to make. It really doesn't matter where they come from since most of the raws are from China anyways.

As long as you are certain about your source, you can certainly use chinese steroids. However, the problem is that many chinese brands will have poor quality stuff, and a lot of fakes, so you need to be very picky with them.

Top Bottom