Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you ever use any caber with 200mg tren ace per week? Prolctin prior to cycle was 17

bigunitny

Please tell me also if you had any sides with caber ? And if i should use it with200test n 200 tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen guys get prolactin based lactation from tren abuse.

if you use tren at a sensible dosage and you don't abuse it it shouldn't be a problem. having said that caber is a great way to keep prolactin low and boost sex drive no matter what.

ag-guys sells it and you should have it on hand

I am a strong advocate of preventing side effects, rather than having to deal with them once they take place. Therefore, I would strongly recommend to use cabergoline, as in the worst of the cases it will only boost your libido. Also, if you are concerned with using it with a low dosage of trenbolone, you can as well reduce the dosage of cabergoline, to say 0.25 mgs E3D instead of E2D.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Prolactin is a hormone that actually isn't even needed by men. It regulates milk gland production in females. I always recommend including an anti-prolactin drug whenever using a nandrolone like tren.

I would just keep it on hand. That is a reasonable dose of tren and if you haven't abused it for years I suspect you wont need to use the caber. It is always best to have it on hand though, just in case.

Top Bottom