Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would a very small amount of test. Shut you down?

Wow shoulda read whole thread.

Forget the sauce. You will easily and quickly get back to 200 if you were able to maintain that for two years. Get back to that first, or close to it, then plan out a cycle.

Will do brother .. And thank u all for showing me the right thing to do. . I must admit iam a little fucked up .. And im not taking anymore of this shit .. Im sorry if i was rude to anyone i was just really mad cuz i facked up lol .. I will coninue naturally and see what happens .. And do u guys think my body is fucked up because of doing roids at sucha young age .. I dont even know what to tell my doctor lmao .. So at 16 i did my first multi steroid cycle .. Then another at 18 .. Then i decided to throw away all i have for excessive cocaine and vajina .. Then i decided to do another cycle .. And to be honest with u guys .. I know of so many ppl that do cycles and drugs such as ecstacy and mdma for example once a month or twice and constan juicing and they look fkinn amazing .. And i seen that they were healthy so i didnt think it was a bad idea . But in reality its a horrible idea .. Again thank u and im sorry for any disrespect everyone .. And in advance merry xmas

This guy is all over the place, I think he needs to forget about steroids and fix his messed up life. That's all.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

My question is .. If someone took 125 mg test enanthate.. 100 mg of deca .. 75 mg of tren ace .. In one shot .. Would that shut the natural test down .. If yes i will continue with my cycle if not then i will stop .. I have only taken one shot last week .. Planning on taking the mext today ortomorow so i need answers plz

Of course it will shut you down, its more test than you likely produce naturally, not to mention the addition of the other AAS.

Will do brother .. And thank u all for showing me the right thing to do. . I must admit iam a little fucked up .. And im not taking anymore of this shit .. Im sorry if i was rude to anyone i was just really mad cuz i facked up lol .. I will coninue naturally and see what happens .. And do u guys think my body is fucked up because of doing roids at sucha young age .. I dont even know what to tell my doctor lmao .. So at 16 i did my first multi steroid cycle .. Then another at 18 .. Then i decided to throw away all i have for excessive cocaine and vajina .. Then i decided to do another cycle .. And to be honest with u guys .. I know of so many ppl that do cycles and drugs such as ecstacy and mdma for example once a month or twice and constan juicing and they look fkinn amazing .. And i seen that they were healthy so i didnt think it was a bad idea . But in reality its a horrible idea .. Again thank u and im sorry for any disrespect everyone .. And in advance merry xmas

hope things get better for you man but we don't talk about rec drugs on here.. this is a fitness site after all. but good luck in the future.

you have 3 options in life.. die, go to prison, or become a good person and contribute to society. its up to you which route you want to go.. a lot of guys watch too much scarface and godfather and think they can make short cuts in life to be rich.. get rich quick, build muscle fast, all that bs.. it doesn't work like that

Hey man? I just read this whole thread. I kinda was on a similar path as you when i was younger. Doing all the rec stuff that u talk about. Those people may look good on the outside, but i guarantee there insides dont look as hot. 6 months isnt enough time to be clean. If you continued with this cycle you would surely be back on the wagon once u crashed with no pct. Your girl would probably leave u also because she could milk your nipples from your prolactin gyno From the tren and deca without using proper on cycle ancilliaries. Plus the massive depression and all crying you will be doing when your estrogen rebounds. Just stop taking the shots and run a proper pct and get bloodwork done to rule out any damage. Good luck man. Nothing is easy or free in life. It takes hard work and grit bro.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

Seems like ill shut down this topic with my reply.

Since your asking about if 125mg of testosteron + tren + something other means that you have not researched anything. Anything above the humans normal testosteron level is going to cause a shutdown to some degree. Then you mention that you know HACK about pct, again showing that you have no clue about what your doing.

I am not here to judge you, or anything. Ill just come with my own oppinion on this request that your asking for. As some members on here have stated you are not likely to be using steroids, nor recieve the advice!
If u had a proper understanding about learning you would know that "google" is your friend, a search button and so on would leave you alot of knowlagde..

In said that u started roids at an age of 16, i will simply say that there is no 16year old there that has ever done steroids without being in some kind of wierd position, other then being a pro sports athlete... Youve done heavy drugs and kinda ruined your life, how should any one be secure about ure statement on what you studie and your marrige..

This topic should be shutdown, you should research on your own and do it 1-2years untill deciding if you want to go on again or not!

Seems like ill shut down this topic with my reply.

Since your asking about if 125mg of testosteron + tren + something other means that you have not researched anything. Anything above the humans normal testosteron level is going to cause a shutdown to some degree. Then you mention that you know HACK about pct, again showing that you have no clue about what your doing.

I am not here to judge you, or anything. Ill just come with my own oppinion on this request that your asking for. As some members on here have stated you are not likely to be using steroids, nor recieve the advice!
If u had a proper understanding about learning you would know that "google" is your friend, a search button and so on would leave you alot of knowlagde..

In said that u started roids at an age of 16, i will simply say that there is no 16year old there that has ever done steroids without being in some kind of wierd position, other then being a pro sports athlete... Youve done heavy drugs and kinda ruined your life, how should any one be secure about ure statement on what you studie and your marrige..

This topic should be shutdown, you should research on your own and do it 1-2years untill deciding if you want to go on again or not!

To be honest with you .. I was askin whether it would shut down or not becuase after i took th first shot i knew it was a bad idea so i was thinking of not doing it .. I came here askin so if its safe to stop so i stop but everyone came talkin shiiiit lol .. They cud have tried to help and told me what i needs to know to stop it not talk shit ..

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know if u wen to university or not but theres lots of cocaine there and parties u cant blame me for experimenting

That statement shows how immature you are.....& yes you are to blame for any decision/choice you make in life.

Top Bottom