Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would a very small amount of test. Shut you down?

I was 215 lbs 12% b.f. And i maintained that for 2 years .. Then i was off for 2 years .. Partying hard cocaine 24 7 no food no gym . I lost it all .. Im clean 6 months with proper nutrition and gym ..

Sounds stupid to me...and you have a lot to learn in life if this is true........But I think its BS as if you have been off 2 yrs and also keep what you gained from them cycles, that puts to at 16 to 17yrs of age.

Ok look . I did first cycle 16 years old .. I got from 150 to 190 .. 2nd cycle exactly a year after that got me to 215 .. I maintained 215 from 17 til 19 and half ... Then 2 years of heavy drug use .. And here iam .. Y the fuck does any of that matter .. Im just tryna figure shit out .. It has nothing with learning about life .. Get the fuck outa here with that shit

This dude can't be serious with this non sense. I am quite baffled as to why you would even think you are ready to use steroids.

go do some reading before making yourself look like more of a jackass. We in the steroid community don't approve of ppl like you giving us a bad rap

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

doesnt sound like drugs are for you between the yoyo roid use and the prolonged yayo use. you dont know what the fuck youre doing in life in general.
You need to grow the fuck up for a good 5 years before touching any needles or drugs

In life im studying to become a chemical engineer . .. Im in my 3rd year in university .. Im engaged to be married .. By this summer and this is the reason im rushing to use roids .. Cuz i wanna look good and built .. In life im doing great most likely better then u .. But thats nott the point .. I didnt know we were here to judge each other .. Loser

I'm glad your getting a degree that's the first step. Next you have to find a J-O-B, what the hell do expect people on here to say to you?????? You are obviously making poor irresponsible decisions with the AAS use and drugs.....know obviously you haven't learned shit as your back at thinking you can get a quick fix in life with AAS use, and flapping your yap about not going to use a PCT again. You have a lot to learn son. You are better then noone.

Last edited:
In life im studying to become a chemical engineer . .. Im in my 3rd year in university .. Im engaged to be married .. By this summer and this is the reason im rushing to use roids .. Cuz i wanna look good and built .. In life im doing great most likely better then u .. But thats nott the point .. I didnt know we were here to judge each other .. Loser

Be sure to let us know how your marriage is going when your dick dont work after your non pct cycle

Top Bottom