Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would Test/Tren/Drol be a bulker or cutter?

Test/Drol/Tren is it a cutter or bulker?

• Cutter!

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Bulker!

Votes: 29 93.5%

• Total voters

letsrun4it

If you were doing a cycle of Test E, Tren, Drol....would you use it to bulk or cut?

I am not running this stuff at the same time but I'm curious what you guys think. My inclination would be to use this as a cutter because if you're bulking drol is probably enough if you eat plenty so if you're gonna be running all this gear might as well be starving yourself and dropping fat like crazy...what do you think?

Not enough choises for the vote. I would mark it as "either" I still have a hard time figuring out why people cant figure out that it is not the AAS that makes the cycle... It is the amount and quality of the food intake

letsrun4it said:
If you were doing a cycle of Test E, Tren, Drol....would you use it to bulk or cut?

I am not running this stuff at the same time but I'm curious what you guys think. My inclination would be to use this as a cutter because if you're bulking drol is probably enough if you eat plenty so if you're gonna be running all this gear might as well be starving yourself and dropping fat like crazy...what do you think?

both depends on your diet....BUT you can gain a lot of strength and water from the drol, allowing you to lift heavier and therefore would be a better bulker...if you drop the drol and add winny, you could cut with little water retention, allowing you to see your progress better as you go.

Ah, lets see,

Well I guess that depends 100 PERCENT ON YOUR DIET,

In fact you could take all that gear and just get fat, if you skip the gym.

obviously it depends on diet...the point was:

If you were to take this specific gear would you diet correctly and cut, or eat lots of the right foods and bulk.

I used it to bulk this past winter. And man! Let me tell you. Unreal strength and size and agression. But at the same time...I was always in a very good mood. And my libido was really really really high! Did that stack for about 14 weeks straight.

Carth said:
I used it to bulk this past winter. And man! Let me tell you. Unreal strength and size and agression. But at the same time...I was always in a very good mood. And my libido was really really really high! Did that stack for about 14 weeks straight.

do did drol for 14 weeks? is your liver ok? seriously

Top Bottom