Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would a test only cycle be as good for strength as test and tren?

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
just started test prop at 700mg a week. will it be as good for my strength and size as say 400mg test and 300mg tren? :)

Anytime you add tren, the cycle will be more potent, but if you have a cycle set-up already, stick to it.

trenbolone is a strong androgen, it highly activates the CNS. You will get greater strength gains (at least while on cycle) with the test/tren stack. Of course it also is more suppressive and there is some increased risk of tendonitis- because of mixed PR agonism/antagonism. So there are pluses and minuses.

I just got off a test/tren/winny cycle. It was my best cycle to date...I kept alot of size and strength too, more than i thought i would anyways.

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
dbol blasts my BP thru roof though. i think tren is better for strength though.

you run anti estrogen with dbol, like arimidex, letrozole ?
water retention (bloat) is usually the culprit.

one cycle i want to do but probably never will (because of tren) is

prop 100mg ed 1-8
tren 75mg ed 1-6
tbol 50mg ed 5-8

i bet that would be a bad ass strength/lean mass cycle

i still cant get around my fear of tren, all the stories i hear about bad recoveries, sides, being shut down so hard, etc.

and i will never fuck with dbol again after using tbol, the shit is all the positives and none of the negatives of dbol. unless of course you like being a water ballon.

Top Bottom