Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would Sarms Cycle Be Wasted If I have Low Test?

Superhippo

Hi all, I am going to run my first cycle of sarms

I am currently cutting and have ordered Ostarine and LGD. I also have a Natty Test Booster and Clomid for PCT.

I have enough Osta for 8 weeks at 25mg, LGD for 5mg for 8 weeks and 2500mg of Clomid.

I got my bloodwork taken last month and my T is low 284 and my vitamin D was very low.

I got prescribed Vitamin D 50,000 per week and am going to see a urologist in Janurary to talk about my Testosterone.(Maybe he might prescribe me something, at my age I don't think I would need trt)

I was going to Use Osta until I was done cutting. Then PCT with Clomid 25/25/25/25 and then wait 3-4 weeks and the start a bulk with LGD for 8 weeks.

However I do not want to waste the Osta if it will be ineffective because of my Low T. I think my low T was caused by my anorexia I had 5 years ago which is the reason as to why I started lifting. Since the anorexia I have been eating a very low fat diet like under 35g per day, which is stupid I know. I have since upped fats to 70+g per day.

Do you think it would be a good idea to raise my test levels before my sarms cycles? Would I be better off trying to use my Natty Test Booster before the Osta cycle? Or maybe Use the Clomid for a few weeks to get my test back out of the gutter? Possibly both. I have enough Clomid for 3 PCT cycles. So I could use it before the Osta cycle to boost my Test and then use it in PCT for my Sarm cycles.

So what would be the Best Approach?
Option 1: Run Ostarine Cycle with my current T levels and just eat higher fat and take vitamin D supp and hope it raises?

Option 2: Take clomid before Osta cycle to raise Test Levels so Ostarine Cycle isn't wasted

Option 3: Take natty test bootser to raise Test before Osta Cycle

Option 4: Take both clomid and natty test booster before Osta Cycle

SARMS wont be a waste at all when you have low testosterone.

SARMS will prevent muscle loss when your hormones (testosterone) are low.

I would take the ostarine and LGD with a good natural testosterone booster to try and boost up your T levels. After your 8 week SARMS cycle, I would run a mini PCT with clomid and a good natural testosterone booster like you have planned.

Something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
ostarine 25mg/day
LGD 5mg/day
HCGenerate 5 capsules/day

Weeks 9 - 12
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day
clomid 25mg/day

Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain how to calculate your protein, carb, fat and macronutrient requirements -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

you are 100% correct that a low calorie and low fat diet will cause low testosterone levels.

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat. I like 50-100g of fat for most guys.

I commented on your EVO post already. I suggest you try HCGenerate ES and clomid for 4 weeks. See if that will get test levels higher. That will not effect your SARMs cycle but I just thought you would want to do that first. After that run your SARMs.

Top Bottom