Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WOuld it be possible to use 10mg dbol while on PCT..?

MrRTTB

I would like to hear this. I have big problöems comming off holding on to the muscles I have. SOme said they used 10mg dbol WITH their PCT and got levels back to normal, that is dbol during the hole pct and after. feedback?

MrRTTB said:
I would like to hear this. I have big problöems comming off holding on to the muscles I have. SOme said they used 10mg dbol WITH their PCT and got levels back to normal, that is dbol during the hole pct and after. feedback?
I hate bridging. maybe shorter on/off periods would be better for you.

Quad

I don't think you'll fully recover that way. Like Quadsweep said it's really a bridge. On is on, and off is off.

I've done it myself and I think I recovered nicely, though I had no bloodwork done. I believe needlesize also did that and recovered 90% in his opinion, so bump for needlesize, I think I remember reading that.

Most men will recover fine on 10mg/day. But it has to be taken upon rising. NO LATER.
Your recovery may take longer however. If you typically recover in 4 weeks it may take 8 or 10.

MrRTTB said:

i wouldnt recommend it.even 5 mg has a major effect on recovery.I read a good piece on this recently,ill see if i can track it down and post it up for ya

This is in the Bjaarki Library at Anabolic Fitness. On page 2 Table 3 it shows that Test, LH and FSH were nearly the same in both those that took dbol and those who didn't. Which would means that it wouldn't affect your recovery. But we know from experience over the years that the small decrease does translate into a longer recovery period for most.

http://www.anabolicfitness.net/library/Morning D-Bol Study.pdf

ulter said:
This is in the Bjaarki Library at Anabolic Fitness. On page 2 Table 3 it shows that Test, LH and FSH were nearly the same in both those that took dbol and those who didn't. Which would means that it wouldn't affect your recovery. But we know from experience over the years that the small decrease does translate into a longer recovery period for most.
ulter said:
I do not feel it’s just about the hormone axis normalizing. I believe in receptor down regulation or else I would consistently be able to use 250mg sust a week for eight weeks and gain 27# every time I did it like my first cycle. I then would not have to use 2000mgs a week to make a 10# gain in 16 weeks! Its just the facts. In is not infinite but very finite in actuality. So basically ...when off...be off!

Quad

Top Bottom