Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would this lose fat gain muscle in the same time theory work?

yunusmile

Banned
when we are on test only cycle . if we do 2 hours of cardio after lifting then we will burn some fat. and if we run or cycle we will only overtrain legs and lose less muscle for doing too much cardio (according to scooby. a test made for marathon runners). so if we burn muscle for this 1 hour lifting + 2 hour cardio. we lost some fat tissue. then if we eat after workout we wont be calori deficit and what we eat will go to muscle because of high test instead of fat. so by doing 2 hours of cardio and eating very high calorie after workout can we build muscle and burn fat in the same time ?

I would say to build muscle and lose fat on test
- keep estrogen low
- protein high, carb moderate, 50-60g fat
- overall a slight deficit
- fasted cardio few times a week
- last meal a few hours before bed, not too close as insulin prevents GH release which should be a bit higher on test
- training needs to be solid and don't over train, sugar pre and intra workout

This way you should make small but quality lean muscle gains, drop some body fat, basically a recomp you otherwise would nt have been able to do without the increased anabolism of the test

You lose fat and build muscle when you train with weights and eat a high protein diet. Obviously steroids help in that reagrd. All steroids. And yes, Tren will do this better than any other though it comes with side effects. But in general, steroids are growth drugs and you'll get the best results if you try to do one or the other.

you can't just take steroids and wish upon the magic genie to grant you your goal. i hear of so many people posting that want to lose weight on steroids who are 300 pounds.. then you hear of guys who are 130 who want to gain weight. so which is it? steroids i guess do whatever you want them to do.. just inject and sit back and play video games and eat potato chips and you will be g2g. i guess thats how it works.

Top Bottom