Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would i be okay with no AI here?

nenge40

5’9’’
164lb
15% bf
my first two cycles I did not run any anti-estrogen
I managed to get away with it to some degree but I also had a lot of excess water retention and bloat
This time i want to try doing 1000mgs testosterone and 1000mgs primobolan
What is the length of cycle i should do this time?
And should i try no AI again?

you should not use steroids period...

1. you still are clearly clueless on what you are doing

2. your doses are so out of whack and ridiculous

3. did i say you were completely and utterly clueless?

4. just in case you missed it, you are beyond clueless and clearly reckless... DO NOT use steroids... .

The main thing you need to be concerned with is your dosing, which is extremely high and unnecessary. That needs to be addressed as well as your lack of understanding in general

5’9’’
164lb
15% bf
I managed to get away with it to some degree but I also had a lot of excess water retention and bloat

No, Yes, Maybe! What are your blood tests telling you? Oh wait you probably haven't done any of that. You are lacking a base line or test prior to starting. You really have no idea what happened during your previous cycles and it shows with your selection of dosing.

Please do not start another cycle until you take 12 weeks off. Get a before set of blood work done. Then you need to do 4 weeks blood work and adjust as needed. Then research what you are doing and the drugs you are using. Your levels are abusive and part of the problem that gives the entire idea of steroid use a bad name cause you will end up in the hospital with your approach.

As far as why I say Yes, No, Maybe? You create issues by driving estrogen too high as well as driving it too low. Without blood work you will be dependent on making calls based on symptoms. Some symptoms you may blame on your estrogen level may actually be caused by other things that will then result in you potentially driving estrogen in the wrong direction.

5’9’’
164lb
15% bf

thats too much 1 gram primo 1 gram test

you should cut the dose
500mgs testosterone
500mgs primobolan
10mgs aromasin ed
7caps n2guard ed

Top Bottom