Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would this DNP cycle be uncomfortable?

Staind

100mg DNP
60-100mcg clen
150mcg T3
y/n/c/a
60mg ritalin

all taken each day, i want a cutting cycle i can use AND be around people. (4-500mg of DNP and i cant go out in public, too much sweating). or possibly even drop out the DNP altogether, what do you all think?

unless you are very small and thin, you won't even notice the dnp. i'm at the end of my second week of 200/300 per day; my only side effect is a slight increase in sweating...........then again, it's so f#*~in hot here in nawlinz, it's hard to tell if i'm sweating more than usual!!!!!!!

thats way too much t-3, whenever you take t-3 you need to take a anabolic. it will strip your muscle right away with a little fat.
that much dnp probly wont do shit.
your best bet is to just cycle the clen and y/n/c/a, 2 weeks on one, then 2 on the other.
but without a good diet, and proper training, you wont get cut.

KINGKONG69 said:
thats way too much t-3, whenever you take t-3 you need to take a anabolic. it will strip your muscle right away with a little fat.
that much dnp probly wont do shit.
your best bet is to just cycle the clen and y/n/c/a, 2 weeks on one, then 2 on the other.
but without a good diet, and proper training, you wont get cut.

That was my first reaction also. i only use half of your t3 dose, at the max. 100mg. is nothing. Do at least 200mg. and depending on your size, 300mg.

my bad, i forgot to mention im also going to take approx. 500mg testosterone a week w/ liquidex (as needed).

and remember this is the crystal DNP, so if you didnt use chrstal DNP then consider this more like 150mg.

oh shit my caps are 200mg anyway so i doubt the half life is THAT long, prob would do 1 cap every 36 hours then

even while on 500mg of sus, youll lose strength and muscle with 150mcg of t-3. i have gone as high as 150mcg, while on 500sus a week, and 700mg fina a week, and lost strength and size, and it made me feel like shit. you can feel yourself shrink.
and also, i would save the dnp for after your cycle, it will take away from your workouts. while on the juice, you want to get the most out of your workouts.

thats not a DNP cycle - try about 200-400 ED and ul still not have much on sides - 100mg Ed is a waste

150mcg of T3!!!!!! thats way to much try bout 1/2 that clen looks good -good thing ur on the test or ud look like a stick in a few weeks

DNP at 150mg should work... just not as much as a higher dossage. Cut down on the t3.
If I was you, I'd wait completely with the dnp, and do a ´higer dossage cycle at a later time.
BUT, dnp should still work at this low dossage.
M.-

Thats not enough DNP to really make a difference, if you can't do the dnp, just use the clen and t-3, wait with the Dnp until you can do a 7-10 day cycle.:)

CycleOn: but thats the point, when my DNP is that low i don't want it to seem like a DNP cycle, DNP is simply supplementing this stack. i also go from 400-500mg when i am doing a DNP only (well i also add 25-75mcg T3).

I'm one of the big believers of high dose T3, thats why I have the dose I do. I don't even feel the stuff at 200mcg most of the time - have been a few times i get pounding heart at that dose. (I know for a fact it's legit), so I suppose I have a high tolerance for it, or the side effects anyway. That's just my opinion though, some ppl may get more catabolic effects, especially if you are a mass monster near or past your genetic potential, but I'm not that big by any means.

Top Bottom