Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would Dianabol Work for This?

Haywood Jablome

A few weeks ago I posted a question about what supplement would help me perform better than usual in a military physical fitness test (running, swimming, and calisthenics). I'm looking for something that I could take a single dose of, minutes or hours before the event. Most people suggested things such as ECA, Ultimate Orange, etc.

Would dianabol work? I've read several posts where people say they have killer workouts if they take d-bol about an hour beforehand. How much should I take (I'm 5'10", 170)? A single dose of d-bol wouldn't suppress my HPTA, would it?

Thanks guys,

H

PS Varixbro--PLEASE finish your post!!!

I've taken 50mg of dbol an hour before training and didn't notice any difference. It felt the same as if spread throughout the day. Some guys say it helps.

You may want to do some checking on this, but I'm pretty sure that if you loaded up on methyltest before an event, it would jack you up better then cheque drops. Cheque drops are another item that would jack you up before the event. Its pretty toxic on the ole body, but once or twice won't kill ya. Methyltest is pretty easy to get ahold of, and that should do the job. It should increase aggresiveness alot.

Thanks, guys! Loophole, are there other names for methyltest and cheque drops? Just checked the lists for all 3 of my suppliers and none of them have either one; I'm wondering if they might be listed under a different name.

H

Top Bottom