Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would a certain cycle help my shoulder injury?

assbeater

i have had on and off shoulder problems for a couple of years now. three years ago i injured my right shoulder in a fight outside of a bar. i took 4-5 weeks off of doing shoulder, biceps and chest, returned to them all fine except for chest in which i started light and worked my way up. i then hurt it again last year while doing shoulder presses, i heard a pop and stopped immediately, i didn't do anything for 5 weeks or so but i started to do prop. the last couple of weeks of non training. i returned to training while doing prop. and was able to train fairly heavy with no problems even months after my cycle was done. now (a year later) my shoulder started giving me alittle pain again but out of nowhere i can do flat benches as long as it's not too heavy and the reps are slow and controled, but no inclines or shoulder presses at all (no other changes as far as other excercises go). whats going on? would another cycle help?

thanks for the help bro's

Here are my recomendations. Avoid anti-inflamatories and any exercise that agrivates it. Do rotator cuff exercises religously and give it time to heal. If you reinjured it without doing something out of the ordinary it was likely never turely healed to begin with.

I have had prolotherapy done on various injuries that just didnt seem to want to heal and it worked wonders.

I've had this problem with both of my shoulders. Rest them for as long as it takes. You can train arms legs shit like that but let the shoulders heal up. When mine started to feel better I used Deca in a cycle and it was like magic. This is if there is nothing seriously wrong with them.
Also don't get into fights. No matter how tough you are too many bad things can happen.

My left shoulder was really hurting me last year. I figured it was time to take a break and let it heal. Well a month goes by and the pain is just as bad. Another month goes by and the pain is still there.

I finally decided to work through the pain lightly. During that time I started a deca/dbol cycle. Within a month my shoulder was about 90% pain free.

I had shoulder problems half a year ago, it cleared up when I started to run a Deca cycle. BUT... When I ended the cycle the pain slowly came back, now I have to take time off. It's slowly feeling better now, hopefully I can start working out again soon...

-Ingram

Top Bottom