Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would it be better to prolong my cycle with lower dosages or shorten it and up the dosage?

basically i have a crapload of test enth. and sustanon . i was thinkin about staying on for a while and just bumping the dosage up to a gram for the last 10 weeks . right now i'm runnin 650 mg a week of sustaplex325 . .5cc eod.
what do yall think ? more gains from bumping the test up or leave it lower and longer? and i'm not a noob. i have cycled for a few years

What? for the LAST ten weeks? how long you plan on staying on?? 1 gram a week, imo is dangerous and wasteful. if you cant make gains on less than that, i would start looking at your diet and traing as something is terribly wrong.

JLowe02 said:
What? for the LAST ten weeks? how long you plan on staying on?? 1 gram a week, imo is dangerous and wasteful. if you cant make gains on less than that, i would start looking at your diet and traing as something is terribly wrong.

be nice :) let's find out some more info first

He said that he was going to run it for the last ten weeks of his cycle, not that he has been on for the last ten weeks

I think you should run whatever still works for you. Since you usually cycle 650/wk I'd stay at that and not go above it. I would just save whatever you have left over for a future cycle. My advice is definitely don't up your dose past what already works for you. You'll have to do that in future cycles anyway so why build your tolerance early in the first place.

jason mask said:
I think it depends what your goals are. If you're trying to gain size I'd run whatever still works for you. Since you usually cycle 650/wk I'd stay at that and not go above it. If it were me I'd just stop in a few weeks and save it for my next cycle. But if you're dead set on staying on that's cool too. If you're already at a size you can't complain about and you have a crapload of the stuff and you're dying to use it you could always just go low and keep your pump until the next cycle. My advice is definitely don't up your dose past what already works for you. You'll have to do that in future cycles anyway so why build your tolerance early in the first place. 10 weeks is a long time for you to plan on staying on much longer. If that's your decision I support it- my personal philosophy is stay on a cycle until you hit your goal for that cycle whatever that is. But I hope you're prepared to do some hardcore pct and stay off for a looong time when you're done. Are you running HCG? If not, I think you should if you're planning to stay on for a long while. Good luck bro.

world's best advice right there

bigpimpin25 said:
basically i have a crapload of test enth. and sustanon . i was thinkin about staying on for a while and just bumping the dosage up to a gram for the last 10 weeks . right now i'm runnin 650 mg a week of sustaplex325 . .5cc eod.
what do yall think ? more gains from bumping the test up or leave it lower and longer? and i'm not a noob. i have cycled for a few years

keep that same dose. No need to up it. it's plenty. Actually, up the dose by a .5cc week. See if you notice benefit of the higher dose. If not, drop it back down. careful of estro sides.

Re: would it be better to prolong my cycle with lower dosages or shorten it and up th

eddymerckx said:
what was the plan to begin with? where are you now with it?
I think its always best to make a plan far in advance and stick to it. Show some dedication and restraint.

Top Bottom