Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would it be better to prolong my cycle with lower dosages or shorten it and up the dosage?

eddymerckx said:
what was the plan to begin with? where are you now with it?
i want to stay on for a long cycle . about 25 weeks or so . starting with sustaplex and ending with test enth.
right now i'm about 4 weeks in. i am going to run tren enth . as well 200-400mg per week for 10 weeks too

bigpimpin25 said:
i want to stay on for a long cycle . about 25 weeks or so . starting with sustaplex and ending with test enth.
right now i'm about 4 weeks in. i am going to run tren enth . as well 200-400mg per week for 10 weeks too

why so long? not being sarcastic--just curious as to why/reasoning?

Re: would it be better to prolong my cycle with lower dosages or shorten it and up th

bigpimpin25 said:

I don't mean to be a dick bro but if you stay on that long you will be shutdown -- and I don't mean suppressed. SHUT DOWN. PCT may not do any good. So you might as well do whatever you want. No sense trying to be sensible when the program is off the chart. It's like an alcoholic trying to be responsible by replacing some of the sugar in his margaretta with a packet of Equal.

Re: would it be better to prolong my cycle with lower dosages or shorten it and up th

Nelson Montana said:
I don't mean to be a dick bro but if you stay on that long you will be shutdown -- and I don't mean suppressed. SHUT DOWN. PCT may not do any good. So you might as well do whatever you want. No sense trying to be sensible when the program is off the chart. It's like an alcoholic trying to be responsible by replacing some of the sugar in his margaretta with a packet of Equal.

i was getting there--but there you have it in a nutshell.

for me, i cannot even do a 16 weeker anymore--b/w work and age (41) i just run out of energy about week 12.

imho, far better to have 2 12 week cycles of spot-on diet/balls-to-the-wall workouts than 25 weeks where the intensity wains, diet starts to slip, and it just starts to beat you up.

Nelson Montana said:

Any evidence to prove that permanent shutdown is what happens? I would love to see it, not trying to be rude, but I have never seen the scientific data that proves this.

I realize that it is good advice to follow to not have long cycles, and that longer cycles do probably have a longer rebound, but I was on for over a year straight (yes a year) and well, had to come off suddenly without PCT, and my test levels came back to normal within 6 months.

As far as gains with test, I like 1000mg +, but be wary of blood pressure and your HDL cholesterol. Also keep an AI on hand in case estrogenic side effects appear.

Sensational said:
Any evidence to prove that permanent shutdown is what happens? I would love to see it, not trying to be rude, but I have never seen the scientific data that proves this.

I realize that it is good advice to follow to not have long cycles, and that longer cycles do probably have a longer rebound, but I was on for over a year straight (yes a year) and well, had to come off suddenly without PCT, and my test levels came back to normal within 6 months.

As far as gains with test, I like 1000mg +, but be wary of blood pressure and your HDL cholesterol. Also keep an AI on hand in case estrogenic side effects appear.

Do you have any evidence that getting shit faced drunk 7 days a week is any worse than getting shit faced drunk 6 days a week?

Sensational said:

that kind of abuse i gonna catch up with you sooner or later. The body can take a great deal of punishment, but eventually it takes all it can take, and poof, its too late.

Nelson Montana said:
Do you have any evidence that getting shit faced drunk 7 days a week is any worse than getting shit faced drunk 6 days a week?

I was asking a real question, please don't answer it with a rhetorical question that only offends my intellect.

JLowe02 said:
that kind of abuse i gonna catch up with you sooner or later. The body can take a great deal of punishment, but eventually it takes all it can take, and poof, its too late.

Maybe, and then maybe not. I am not proud of what I did while i was younger, it was just an example. When I was on for a year, it was barely above HRT dosages, like 250mg of Test a week.

Sensational said:

Regardless of "evidence", regardless of degree of difficulty of recovery, I'm sure no one will argue that it's not HEALTHY for your body to be under the influence of AAS for that long... yah, you might sail through a 25-week cycle NOW....but it will screw you at some point if you keep that up.

And just because you rebounded without PCT after your 25-week cycle, doesn't mean the same goes for him or anyone else.

And finally, who the hell wants to wait 6 months for their test levels to come back to normal???

Not flaming, but trying to keep sensability here!

Top Bottom