Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would adding fina to this be overkill?

Daeo

10 Week cutting cycle consisting of:

Aratest:500mg/week
EQ:400mg/week
Winstrol:50mg/ED orally
T3:pyramid up to 100mcg and back down
Clen:2 weeks on/2 weeks off
ECA
biggrin.gif
uring my off weeks of clen
Nolvadex:10mg/ED

I have no experience with Fina, but I've heard so many good things about it that I'd like to give it a try. I have a competition coming up in June and I would like to look my best. Would adding Fina for the last 5-6 weeks of the cycle be too much???

------------------
H1_3_014.JPG

OK, disregard my post on A.F., you didn't say you had a show coming up in June...

YES, by all means, add it at what Huck said, 75 mg eod leading up to about a week before the show! Fina+Winny=GRANITE MUSCLE!

Honestly, depending on your experience, previous cycles, you might want to just leave the test out and save it...Eq/Fina/Winny/Clen-ECAY/T3/Nolva should be an EXCELLENT CONTEST STACK!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

Thanks alot guys. This will be my first show. I'm interested in if I should still make this a 12 week cutting cycle like you mentioned Badkins. 6 weeks of aratest and EQ, then 6 weeks of winny/fina/t3/clen with nolva all the way thru. Or do you think my first cycle was a better idea...

------------------
H1_3_014.JPG

Daeo, like I said, IF it were me (which it sort of is since I'm currently on an Ara-test/Ref-B cycle that will lead straight into a Fina/Winny/Clen/T3/Nolva precontest cycle) and I had 12 weeks like you (I have about 20), I'd go just Eq/Fina/Winny/Clen/T3/Nolva 'cause if this is your first show, it's going to be a learning experience anyway, and that cycle should get you--since you'll have a 100% perfect diet!--totally shredded!

It's your choice, and if you didn't have the Eq, I'd be all for the test, but since you do have the Eq, I say hold the test for your next bulking cycle!

Have you been reading about Anadrol precontest, too...???

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

Top Bottom