Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would adding EQ to this cycle help?

tbro

Current stats are 6'3" and 260 pounds and around 20%bf.

Weeks 1-8 Testanon 1250mg per week
Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 3 tabs ED
Weeks 5-12 Trenbolone 112mg ED
Weeks 9-14 Enanthate 1000mg per week
Weeks 5-14 Dianabol 7 tabs ED
Weeks 1-14 Clomid 50mg ED
Weeks 1-17 Liquidex 1mg ED
Weeks 15-17 Clomid 300mg/100mg/50mg

if you have it run it or else give it to me.....

i dont think you need to run the clomid troughout your cycle

b.A.

Bro you're 20% BF dont you think it would be better running some clen/T-3 instead of this whole hardcore cycle ?

that is a pretty big cycle. i am wondering how many other cycle you have done and how old you are.

10 weeks of dbol? damn i am not even crazy enough for that. i would go 6 weeks at the max.

seriously bro...you shouldnt need all that gear to grow, you should probably try to get your bodyfat a little lower. and clomid isnt needed the whole cycle. and yes eq would be very benificial in that cycle...since you dont have anything highly anabolic and low androgenic.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me ? What is your diet like ??? I would seriously reconsider that cycle cause you could grow very well on half that shit! And your using Anadrol for 4 weeks followed by 10 weeks of D-Bol, not a smart idea. Time to go back to the drawing board. What is your cycle histroy anyways ??

M18

keto diet-nyc-good training and liquidex will give you a new body. then you could do clen-t-3 and maybe winny and fina then KABOOM your in buisness,

i agree wirth mustang theres way too much shit in there

MUSTANG_18 said:
Are you kidding me ? What is your diet like ??? I would seriously reconsider that cycle cause you could grow very well on half that shit! And your using Anadrol for 4 weeks followed by 10 weeks of D-Bol, not a smart idea. Time to go back to the drawing board. What is your cycle histroy anyways ??

M18

have rethought this cycle Mustang.......what red flags do you see by following Anadrol with Dianabol?

tbro said:

have rethought this cycle Mustang.......what red flags do you see by following Anadrol with Dianabol?

:rolleyes: i take it you have not done much research?

Top Bottom