Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would an acne-prone user get acne on an HRT dosage?

Mr. Black

I've always wondered this. All AAS break me out quite badly, bad enough that I incorporate a little accutane in all my cycles. Down the road depending on whether I would require it or not, I wonder how bad 100mg/week of test enth would affect me? Anybody with some experience with this?

I can't answer your question from experience because I haven't tried test yet, but I suffer from the same affliction you do, so have a question for you:

Have you (or anyone on this board) used accutane on a cycle before, and if so, what kind of sides or interactions did you encounter? Be sure to explain your cycle at the time and the dosages of both gear and accutane. I'm on 40mg/day right now (just started) and I have a strong cycle planned for January (no orals). Want to know what to expect from gear with acutane. Thanks bros.

escher said:
I can't answer your question from experience because I haven't tried test yet, but I suffer from the same affliction you do, so have a question for you:

Have you (or anyone on this board) used accutane on a cycle before, and if so, what kind of sides or interactions did you encounter? Be sure to explain your cycle at the time and the dosages of both gear and accutane. I'm on 40mg/day right now (just started) and I have a strong cycle planned for January (no orals). Want to know what to expect from gear with acutane. Thanks bros.

I ran my last omna600mg/week/fina75mged/dbol 50mg/day cycle right through the middle of a 120mg/ed accutane cycle (accutane was run a total of 5 months) and had no problems. I took tyler's liver protection + policosanol the whole time and it kept everything in check, actually my cholesterol improved from where it was pre-cycle. The only sides I had was bloody nose, chapped lips and dry dry skin....

Top Bottom