Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Worth running anavar on this cycle?

kingraggler

Hello all, this is my first post here.

I'm starting my next cycle in about 5 weeks which will consist of:
Test Prop- 500 mgs/week for 9 weeks
Masteron- 500mgs/week for 9 weeks
Oral Winstrol- 100mgs/day for 9 weeks
Primo Ace- 500 mgs/week for 9 weeks.
Hcg- 500 ius twice a week for 9 weeks

Pct will consist of clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks

I have 3 questions. First, Is it worth running Anavar with this cycle? Or will the gains from it be too miniscule? I certainly don't want to throw money away since Anavar isn't cheap! I was thinking 100 mgs a day of anavar. Also curious if a dbol kickstart would be worth it? I was thinking 50-60 mgs a day for 3 weeks. Last, does primo ace have to be injected ED or can I do it EOD? I ran Tren Ace ED before, and it's miserable. My goal is to gain solid muscle mass and lean out and drop Body Fat.

I've done 4 cycles in the past, so this will be my fifth. I've done one Test and Deca cycle and 3 high Tren low Test cycles. My last two Tren and Test cycles included Winstrol and Masteron.

After having ran Tren 3 times, I decided to stay away from it for a while. Makes me feel like death lol, and it's hard for me to cut on Tren because my appetite goes through the roof and my stomach turns into a black hole. This will be my first time running primo, So I'm excited to try it out.

I'm 6 feet even and currently weigh 225 lbs. Body Fat is approximately 12%. Diet is in check and very clean.

Hello all, this is my first post here.

I'm starting my next cycle in about 5 weeks which will consist of:
Test Prop- 500 mgs/week for 9 weeks
Masteron- 500mgs/week for 9 weeks
Oral Winstrol- 100mgs/day for 9 weeks
Primo Ace- 500 mgs/week for 9 weeks.
Hcg- 500 ius twice a week for 9 weeks

Pct will consist of clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks

I have 3 questions. First, Is it worth running Anavar with this cycle? Or will the gains from it be too miniscule? I certainly don't want to throw money away since Anavar isn't cheap! I was thinking 100 mgs a day of anavar. Also curious if a dbol kickstart would be worth it? I was thinking 50-60 mgs a day for 3 weeks. Last, does primo ace have to be injected ED or can I do it EOD? I ran Tren Ace ED before, and it's miserable. My goal is to gain solid muscle mass and lean out and drop Body Fat.

I've done 4 cycles in the past, so this will be my fifth. I've done one Test and Deca cycle and 3 high Tren low Test cycles. My last two Tren and Test cycles included Winstrol and Masteron.

After having ran Tren 3 times, I decided to stay away from it for a while. Makes me feel like death lol, and it's hard for me to cut on Tren because my appetite goes through the roof and my stomach turns into a black hole. This will be my first time running primo, So I'm excited to try it out.

I'm 6 feet even and currently weigh 225 lbs. Body Fat is approximately 12%. Diet is in check and very clean.

you dont need hcg for 9 week and the pct could be tuned up a bit.I wouldnt add var to that cycle or dbol to a cutter., you already got enough compounds.

Great selection of compounds but Good Lord on the winny and HCG doses, entirely too much!!!

Drop the winny to 50 mg's a day

HCG should be run at the end of the cycle as a head start into PCT.

To answer your original question and to bump my brotha above, no you don't need var in this cycle you've got enough

Thank you. I will definitely not do the var then, and will lower the dose of Winstrol. But I'm confused as to why i shouldn't run the HCG throughout the cycle? The test will shut me down and my balls will shrink even if it's only nine weeks, correct? I ran HCG throughout my last 2 cycles, and I had no testicular atrophy at all and i recovered amazingly.

Would love to hear more input on this

Thank you. I will definitely not do the var then, and will lower the dose of Winstrol. But I'm confused as to why i shouldn't run the HCG throughout the cycle? The test will shut me down and my balls will shrink even if it's only nine weeks, correct? I ran HCG throughout my last 2 cycles, and I had no testicular atrophy at all and i recovered amazingly.

please check your pms and respond back good friend. i sent you an important one

to answer your questions . different people believe in different ways.. Some people believe in jump starting at the end of cycle and others want to keep every going throughout.Over use of hcg can cause problems down the road and estrogen build up as well

you can use hcgenrate oncycle and hcg at the end to jump start at the end and get the best of both worlds .. what alot of peolple do

Top Bottom