x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Is it worth adding 200mgs EQ to Test/Deca stack

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is it worth adding 200mgs EQ to Test/Deca stack within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm thinking about the following mass stack for the future: Test. Eth. @ 400mgs/week Deca @ 300mgs/week But I would like to add EQ to it. Would there be any additional benifit to adding 200mgs EQ a week to this stack? I don't like Dbol but I'm willing to do A50 or Winny. I would prefer to add EQ to it however. If anyone can add their knowledge or experience to this I would appreciate it.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it worth adding 200mgs EQ to Test/Deca stack

I'm thinking about the following mass stack for the future:

Test. Eth. @ 400mgs/week
    Deca @ 300mgs/week

But I would like to add EQ to it. Would there be any additional benifit to adding 200mgs EQ a week to this stack?

I don't like Dbol but I'm willing to do A50 or Winny. I would prefer to add EQ to it however.

If anyone can add their knowledge or experience to this I would appreciate it.

BTW: I have already tried searching for an answer any nobody has really explained this.

Pro Bodybuilder
    I would add no less than 400mg a week of eq.

Thanks for the reply , I was thinking of adding maybe 400mgs of eq but wouldn't that be alot of progestrone?

EQ does not cause progesterone sides but can cause estrogen sides. I think you have it confused with deca. Deca and eq give similar results but eq should not have the possible bloating deca can cause. Usually people respond to one better than the other. I would use one or the other, but not both. If you know which one you respond to better, thats the one I would use.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is if I will benifit from adding just 200mgs of eq with the 300mgs of deca or is 200mgs of eq a waste of time even if I have 300mgs of deca in my system?

Most people dont even report decent results from eq unless its at 600mg/wk. I personally wouldnt bother with the 200mg. Add more if you must or simply save it for another cycle.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

I agree 200mgs is nothing with eq on it's own but if combined with deca I'm curious if it would make a difference in the overall anabolic effect?

200 a week is just not enough. It's so safe and mild, why not hit at least 400? I don't think 200 would do much at all, no matter what it was combined with.

Great response , anyone else have anything to add?

200mg of EQ is mild but added to the other stuff it will increase total mg's which will increase gains somewhat.

I do think it would be better to bump up the Test instead though.