Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the worst thing that could happen to me at work just did....everyone read

hamper19

ok....i just had a crisis......im sitting here at my desk eating...and i go to bust some ass.......but what do u know.......wasnt a fart....but a nice creamy shit.....i was like holy shit what do i do.....maybe it didnt hit my boxers....

go to the bathroom...sure enough...its on my boxers....fuckin runs trick you man..u think your gonna fart then....chocolate milk comes out...

this is fucking embarrasing....so i took off the skivs and tossed them up in the ceiling tiles..hahaha.....that should smell nice...

good thing im leaving in like 20 minutes

h19

hamper19 said:
ok....i just had a crisis......im sitting here at my desk eating...and i go to bust some ass.......but what do u know.......wasnt a fart....but a nice creamy shit.....i was like holy shit what do i do.....maybe it didnt hit my boxers....

go to the bathroom...sure enough...its on my boxers....fuckin runs trick you man..u think your gonna fart then....chocolate milk comes out...

this is fucking embarrasing....so i took off the skivs and tossed them up in the ceiling tiles..hahaha.....that should smell nice...

good thing im leaving in like 20 minutes

h19

You are one sick bastard!

hamper19 said:
....wasnt a fart....but a nice creamy shit....
h19

you just fucked up my diet for the whole day, i will be luck to eat some where around dinner now. That is fucking disgusting, but funny nonetheless.

M56M

ANOTHER ANABOLIC SHIT

WHY IN THE HELL DO THEY PUT THESE 'SHIT' STORIES ON THE ANABOLIC BOARD....WHO KNOWS.....DAMN THATS NASTY.:mad:

Top Bottom