Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Worried about sex life steroids

Antois28

I want to use steroids but I'm worried about how it may effect my sex life
The girl I am dating now wants to have sex almost every day and it's like I don't have enough bullets in the tank for that.
Would a steroid stack of 1000mgs a week testosterone help or hurt my sex life?
I’m 28 years old and my gf is 24
I’m 17% body fat and 6’2’’

Ever take test before? 1,000 shouldn’t even be in your mind. Would only need 200 for drive, but there are other things that help with sex life. Would need more stats and goals for the guys to give you a steroid layout.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

hormones effect people different

if you polled people they would say hopping on a lot of test would skyrocket their libido and all that. but what do you think happens when you come off? you will never feel the same off as you did on. so let's say you hit it once a day on the test, when you come off you may have as much reversal and it could destroy your relationship

all that aside a relationship needs to be on the same page. if she wants it that much and you can only give it a couple times a week then it won't work long term. wait till kids come, careers take up your time, health problems come, and you are riding the roller coasters of cycling steroids. she will probably cheat on you with the loser at work. seems like you both aren't a good match

that absurd amount is going to end up shutting you down and making this even worse on you... running abusive doses of steroids is certainly not the answer

I want to use steroids but I'm worried about how it may effect my sex life
The girl I am dating now wants to have sex almost every day and it's like I don't have enough bullets in the tank for that.
Would a steroid stack of 1000mgs a week testosterone help or hurt my sex life?
I’m 28 years old and my gf is 24
I’m 17% body fat and 6’2’’

1000mgs is too much maybe would hurt your sex drive

500mgs testosterone enanthate/week
5mgs aromasin ed
5mgs tadalafil ed
25mgs proviron ed
7caps n2guard ed

Top Bottom