Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

worried about sarms and safety

playastoo

Are sarms really safe to use? they have only been around a short time and i am worried about any long term issues. who has been using them the longest on here and what have been your experience? my friend said they cause cancer but he is an idiot

yeah, your friends a fucking idiot and how many years are going to go by where people say they havent been around that long... there are studies on mk677 and mk2866 that go back to the 90's... do they need to be around a hundred years or something?

Are sarms really safe to use? they have only been around a short time and i am worried about any long term issues. who has been using them the longest on here and what have been your experience? my friend said they cause cancer but he is an idiot

Indeed he is

You are getting some information that is either bad or from paranoia. SARMS have been around for quite some time as Dylan pointed out. There is a lot of misinformation or people with negative reports due to having poor quality. You would not have any of those issues with our products

Top Bottom