Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

worried about the color of my new homebrew test enanthate

maldorf

The test I usually brew up is a nice light yellow color, not far from the color of the cottonseed oil I use. About a year ago I made up a batch, and more than half of the bag of test e powder was left over. I just made up the remainder of the test after it had turned into a yellow/brown gel, it was once a powder. It changed over sometime during the past year. It was sealed in an airtight bag and stored in the basement where it is cool and dark.
the finished product now is the dark yellow color of trenbalone. It looks almost identical to my tren. Placed next to the first test I made up it is much darker. Any ideas out there about this color change? Wondering if it has gone bad.

Well, my source thinks it has gone bad once it changes color. He says that test enanthate, test prop, and deca are all like that. He recomends not leaving them as powder for longer than 1 or 2 months of getting them, no matter how well you pack them. I had the damn stuff inside a ziplock bag that was inside another ziplock, so it was double bagged. It was also stored in the basement where it is cooler and in a dark container.

Anyone else have feedback for me? I hate to throw out 30g of test if its still good. Guess I have some work to do now, have to mix up all of the other powders I have laying around.

So advice, mix all of the powder up as soon as you get it. I was going to do that at first, but others told me they would be ok. Guess I should have listened to my instinct.

Nah all should be good :) just put it in with the BA and BB(if used) as well as the oil and should be swell! home all went well!

Top Bottom