Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Worlds Biggest ever Steroid Bust

wonder what the names of the companies that got busted are.

What twats, thats a dam disgrace, they want to review the stupid feckin laws in The USA before waisting public money on this nonsense, idiot honestly, billions of dollars worth of smack and crack flooding into the US every week and there chasing a few paracetomol through the email what a fukin joke

Goddammitt! Doesn't anyone see? This is no longer a conspiracy theory! One of the reasons "rogue" e-pharmacies exist is because there are U.S. citizens without health insurance and they can get the drugs cheaper from other countries. U.S. drug companies don't like this so they lobby the federal government to spend citizens money to tell citizens what citizens can't have! Who benefits? U.S. drug companies!

Probably cost more than the equivalent of the lifetime tax payments of every single person who will post on this thread

thats bullshit. if i wanted to i could go out right now and buy crack, acid, heroin, and a gun no problem, there is an extecy club 30 min from my house for god sakes. the cops just sit outside while thousands of dollars of ex is being sold inside, nobody fuckin cares. but try to get some pharmicutical , oh no cant be having that. the laws are so screwed up its pitiful. where i live on any given night id say 90% of the people driven could not pass a brethaliser test. do they do anything about that, no. fuckin pitiful

Some guy got caught in Poland a few months with a 40,000 Amps of Omnadren and was trying to smuggle them out. Can't be too far away from a record - for omnadren anyhow

Top Bottom