x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Workouts & routines for full body in the gym

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Workouts & routines for full body in the gym within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: just wondering what all you guy's routines look like for the week to work the entire body. i lift 4 days e/w usualy do mon: bi's/tris tues: back/shoulders thurs: legs/abs Fri: chest/delts 4-5 days of cardio on the heavy bag in-between and on lifting day sometimes e/w these are the body parts i work, i didnt list my routine or reps, because i think my routine stinks and needs a tune up. so anyone wanna share theirs so perhaps i can add some interesting new lifts, or else completley

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Elite Bodybuilder

Workouts & routines for full body in the gym

just wondering what all you guy's routines look like for the week to work the entire body. i lift 4 days e/w usualy do
    mon: bi's/tris
    tues: back/shoulders
    thurs: legs/abs
    Fri: chest/delts

4-5 days of cardio on the heavy bag in-between and on lifting day sometimes e/w

these are the body parts i work, i didnt list my routine or reps, because i think my routine stinks and needs a tune up. so anyone wanna share theirs so perhaps i can add some interesting new lifts, or else completley reform my workouts.

Re: Workouts & routines for full body in the gym

Quote Quote posted by tempest2003
    just wondering what all you guy's routines look like for the week to work the entire body. i lift 4 days e/w usualy do
    mon: bi's/tris
    tues: back/shoulders
    thurs: legs/abs
    Fri: chest/delts

4-5 days of cardio on the heavy bag in-between and on lifting day sometimes e/w

these are the body parts i work, i didnt list my routine or reps, because i think my routine stinks and needs a tune up. so anyone wanna share theirs so perhaps i can add some interesting new lifts, or else completley reform my workouts.
    Bro - I'm not going to flame, but you need to take a trip to the weight training forum and read the stickys. Sounds like you are way off right now as the "interesting new lifts" are all dog shit, don't make you stong, and won't make you big. Focus on compound lifts and increasing weight on them. Always work w/ free weights - the SMith Machine, Leg Press, adn all Hammer Strength machines are a waste for most people - this is why year after year no one grows at your gym.

Elite Bodybuilder

i only use free weights brother, just want to see others routines

Not necessarily stoned... but... beautiful

example workout... focus on back...

deadlifts... between 7 and 10 sets... at least up to 95% of one rep max... and at least once a month attempt new max...

clean and jerk... singles with about 80-90% of one rep max... rest and pause for 5-6 reps... then a couple minutes rest... until i cant do one... about 15-20 minutes

bent over barbell rows... maybe 3-4 sets

superset between barbell curls and wide grip pullup... 3-6 sets... depends how i feel

I have to agree with Al420. This would have better served you asked on the training forum. Lot's of great info there.

For me to make any real progress, I have to pick certain key lifts for each body part (and not too many.) and work on getting better at those lifts. I keep the volume and amount of lifts low so that I can do them more than once weekly. Even if I add a 2.5lb plate, I am happy. I do that combined with eating massive amounts of good food. That keeps me growing.

I would go to the training forum and check out the stickys. You will find many great workout plans there. The 5x5 one is something that really took off. And for good reason, it works. Good luck.