Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout time

2 h seemes to me very long and catabolic but 1h would be good "more is not better" after all

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Most of my workouts are 1.5hrs to 2hrs long
This includes warming up, stretching, and foam rolling too so it's not 2 straight hours of lifting. I have no problems with 2hrs this way.

Guys, guys, guys. No one gives a f**k how long you're in the gym. Heck, my gym owners in their 12 hours a day but he owns the place and works there.

ALL that matters is results. So 45-minutes or two hours - it doesn't matter. Did you hit the planned numbers of sets, reps, weights? Was your heart beating long and hard? That's what matters.

Guys, guys, guys. No one gives a f**k how long you're in the gym. Heck, my gym owners in their 12 hours a day but he owns the place and works there.

ALL that matters is results. So 45-minutes or two hours - it doesn't matter. Did you hit the planned numbers of sets, reps, weights? Was your heart beating long and hard? That's what matters.
Well said mobster

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom