Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AS Workout 4 Days

Jamaz

I know this is a workout question, but it is related to AS.

I currently do a 3 day a week workout routine, but as I'm starting AS I wanted to do 4 days as my recovery time will be increased. Here's my current workout.

Tuesday

Legs
Squats 8Reps 4Sets
Leg Press Machine 8Reps 4Sets
Hamstring Curls 8Reps 4Sets
Calf Raises 8Reps 4Sets

Shoulders
Lateral Raises 8Reps 4Sets
Behind Neck Press 8Reps 4Sets
D/B Shoulder Press 8Reps 4Sets
Machine Shoulder Press Drop set

Thursday

Chest
Pec Cable Flye 8Reps 4Sets
Olympic Bench Press 8Reps 4Sets
Smith Incline Bench Press 8Reps 4Sets
Chest Press Drop set

Bicep
Concerntration Arm Curl 8Reps 4Sets
Preacher Curl 8Reps 4Sets
Barbell Curl 8Reps 4Sets
21's 8Reps 4Sets

Saturday
Back
Low Pulley 8Reps 4Sets
Lat Pulldown (Widegrip) 8Reps 4Sets
D/B Row 8Reps 4Sets
Seated Leaver Row Drop set

Tricep
Cable Tricep Pushdown 8Reps 4Sets
Tricep Preacher Curl 8Reps 4Sets
Tricep Seated Dips 8Reps 4Sets
Dips 8Reps 4Sets

My idea for changing the program would to have a separate day for legs and add deadlifts. The fourth day would then consist of shoulders and upper back e.g upright rowing and reverse flyes.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Thanks,

I definitely advise anyone using juice to add an extra workout day each week. I don't know if you know about periodization, if not...check it out. I'm sure there is a shitload of websites out there with detailed workout schedules using periodization. Try searching for it...if not, you can do a search on elite in which i pasted the basics of periodization.

Basically, during the hypertrophy stage (high volume, moderate intensity) is the stage where juice will be most beneficial. Most people think that you should try to set PR's while juicing because it makes you stronger...this is bullshit. Juice speeds recovery and delays fatigue. So you will get the most out of it by increasing the volume of your workouts and adding an extra day each week.

The hypertrophy stage is the stage in which you will see the most positive affects on your LBM %. You will be gaining muscle mass, which will be aided by the increase in protein synthesis which is another benefit of AS. This is just another reason why you should utilize steroids at this stage, and at this stage only.

My advice to everyone would be to periodize your workouts, and supplement with AS during the hypertrophy stage only. This keeps you from juicing too much, which it seems like alot of people are doing these days...becoming dependant on juice and thinking they can only gain while on AS. This also prevents injury by not lifting extremely heavy while cycling...which most people do because of the increased strength that comes along with AS.

That's just my theory on juicing...don't know how many people will agree with it...but it makes sense to me.

hope this helps bro...
-Bulldog:)

Bulldog_10 said:
I definitely advise anyone using juice to add an extra workout day each week. I don't know if you know about periodization, if not...check it out. I'm sure there is a shitload of websites out there with detailed workout schedules using periodization. Try searching for it...if not, you can do a search on elite in which i pasted the basics of periodization.

Basically, during the hypertrophy stage (high volume, moderate intensity) is the stage where juice will be most beneficial. Most people think that you should try to set PR's while juicing because it makes you stronger...this is bullshit. Juice speeds recovery and delays fatigue. So you will get the most out of it by increasing the volume of your workouts and adding an extra day each week.

The hypertrophy stage is the stage in which you will see the most positive affects on your LBM %. You will be gaining muscle mass, which will be aided by the increase in protein synthesis which is another benefit of AS. This is just another reason why you should utilize steroids at this stage, and at this stage only.

My advice to everyone would be to periodize your workouts, and supplement with AS during the hypertrophy stage only. This keeps you from juicing too much, which it seems like alot of people are doing these days...becoming dependant on juice and thinking they can only gain while on AS. This also prevents injury by not lifting extremely heavy while cycling...which most people do because of the increased strength that comes along with AS.

That's just my theory on juicing...don't know how many people will agree with it...but it makes sense to me.

hope this helps bro...
-Bulldog:)

Very interesting bro, how would you define moderate intensity though? Do you just not go to failure on each set? Like if you could do 8reps do you just stop at 6 or 7 and do a few more sets instead?

How often do you increase your weights on your lifts? I would imagine it would be hard to know when to increase it and when not to since they aren't being done to failure.

Thanks. :)

-sk

intensity is basically just a measure of the average weight on the bar. So during hypertrophy, you should be doing sets of 8-12 at about 70-80% of your max...or somewhere in that general area. You should NOT be able to do any more than 12, and the weight should be light enough that you can get AT LEAST 8 reps.

Top Bottom