Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out while sick.

rudy76

High End Bro
Platinum
Is it worth it for you?

I have a head / chest cold right now and in the past I have normally always just tried to alter my workouts based on how I feel once I'm in the gym.

Is this a good idea or do you guys think it's better just to rest and wait until 100%.

Keep in mind I'm just finishing P.C.T. if that matters - I haven't lifted in 3 days - only cardio which helps clear out the lungs.

I'm feeling lazy.

Yeah i think you should go workout. Just listen to your body when you get to the gym, hell you might even knockout a good workout you will never know unless you go and try it out bro.

u will get a variety of answers on this one. i find i get better sooner when i do it but that is just me. i try not to get to give myself too many excuses why i shouldnt lift. u soon start making them more often and missing more workouts. consistency is the key!

rudy76 said:
Is it worth it for you? Yes bc i feel worse when i dont workout. I only miss if it is leg day and i have the runs real bad :(

I have a head / chest cold right now and in the past I have normally always just tried to alter my workouts based on how I feel once I'm in the gym.

Is this a good idea or do you guys think it's better just to rest and wait until 100%.

Keep in mind I'm just finishing P.C.T. if that matters - I haven't lifted in 3 days - only cardio which helps clear out the lungs.

I'm feeling lazy. remember pct and after are critical times to keep intensity up to keep those hard earned gains!

Honestly bro, I would give it a few days. Your immune system is already ravaged from being on the gear and you just got through with PCT, making you just that more sluggish. I would hold off on the gym until you can't make yourself wait anymore. Make yourself WANT to go to the gym by forcing yourself to stay out.

If you choose to do this your diet is what will make or break you. Its absolutely imperative that you stay on your diet when taking these days off.

Tried and true for me atleast. Your mind AND body will thank you afterward.

Chris

8and20 said:
u will get a variety of answers on this one. i find i get better sooner when i do it but that is just me. i try not to get to give myself too many excuses why i shouldnt lift. u soon start making them more often and missing more workouts. consistency is the key!

Very good point. Thats the same reason I have a hard time laying off the gym - it can lead to a bad habbit of it...especially post cycle!

Its all user-specific. If you feel your body needs a little time and your disciplined enough to get yourself back on track easily, I would take the time off.

I have a hard time laying off on my 2 rest days.

I've been double shifting it lately - 60 min lifting in AM and 30 min cardio (HR 165) for 30 min in evening.

I'm on a mission - I gotta go, lot's of water, some ginseng and NO Explode, some Derm Alpha - should do the trick.

Waxy maize, cell-tech and 2 organges after and I should feel like a champ.

Gotta stay focused. :chomp: :evil:

Bubba the Love Sponge is gettin me all hyped up ---

Full Trucker Effect !!!!

That is the spirit!

rudy76 said:
I have a hard time laying off on my 2 rest days.

I've been double shifting it lately - 60 min lifting in AM and 30 min cardio (HR 165) for 30 min in evening.

I'm on a mission - I gotta go, lot's of water, some ginseng and NO Explode, some Derm Alpha - should do the trick.

Waxy maize, cell-tech and 2 organges after and I should feel like a champ.

Gotta stay focused. :chomp: :evil:

LOL. But all that being said, I hate it when I hear some dude in the gym hacking and blowing his nose and shit. I'm gonna be reaching for those db's in a minute or two - hope I don't catch what he's got. No better place to transmit illness than a gym.

Top Bottom