Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out while sick???

Bobber

What do yall think. I am horrible right now and haven't stepped foot in the gym all week. I feel weak as hell but I think if I got in there I could at least do a completion type work out, nothing special just get it done. Yes or no?

I know it sucks not to be able to get into the gym, but your probably better off getting your rest and hitting the gym full force when your body has recovered from whatever you have.......If you're sick your just going to make it worse by adding additional stress to your system. Relax you'll be back before you know it.

i was recently in this dilema aswell. I was like 90% recovered and went to the gym, and musta roughed my body up, cause i got sick again that night and it lasted for a whole week after that... so I'd definitly say to rest and heal. One week away from the gym will just give your body time to heal so you'll come back full force

I researched this when I fors tcame on and the advice I got was if the cold is in your head, go ahead and work out. It it is below your head (chest cold, body ache, fever, etc.) take time off.

JC

Top Bottom