Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out, out of breath and can't hear

jokerswild

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
This happenes to me especially on heavy days doing deadlifts, I will get to the gym feeling fine, after a few sets of heavy lifting, i will be out of breath and my hearing gets bad. I had my BP checked at the gym while this was going on and it was fine 134/88 but he said my pulse was high. Sometimes I feel like I'm goint to puke I get so exhausted. Any idea whats going on?

jokerswild said:
This happenes to me especially on heavy days doing deadlifts, I will get to the gym feeling fine, after a few sets of heavy lifting, i will be out of breath and my hearing gets bad. I had my BP checked at the gym while this was going on and it was fine 134/88 but he said my pulse was high. Sometimes I feel like I'm goint to puke I get so exhausted. Any idea whats going on?

the puke thing is just lifting really hard,, remeber to breathe right ect, and when lifting hard, dont be afrade to make a gay-ass noise, like the woman tennis players do, it stops you getting a herniea ! and go see your doc about the hearing thing could just be the pressure in your face when your lifting heavy, ( often happens when ur liftig, ie, a bleeding nose, or a scar starts bleeding. )
anyway take it easy

Tank

What happens to your hearing? Do you lose it completely, or do you have a "whoosing" noise, ringing in your ears, etc.?

I wonder if you have a perilymphatic fistula. That could explain the loss of hearing, but not the shortness of breath.

You should see your doc for sure.

swatdoc said:
What happens to your hearing? Do you lose it completely, or do you have a "whoosing" noise, ringing in your ears, etc.?

I wonder if you have a perilymphatic fistula. That could explain the loss of hearing, but not the shortness of breath.

You should see your doc for sure.

Its hard to describe but it feels like when your on an airplane and your hearing dulls because off the pressure..

Sounds like a perilymphatic fistula. Look it up.

Of course, this isn't medical advice nor am I attempting to diagnose you over the internet. This does not substitute for seeing a physician.

Top Bottom