Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out even though I suck at it

gorillahung

I've stopped all gear use and have lost all of my gains. A few months ago I could bench about 300 lbs. now I'm down to 225. I train with 185 lbs. Has anyone else just resigned themselves to working out to feel better mentally and not worrying about their gains? Maybe one day I'll do another cycle but for now I'm just training for something to occupy my mind.

i stopped strength training about 2 years ago after my physical therapist told me if i kept lifting heavy my rotator cuff would tear completely and i would need surgery and be out 6 months+

now my rotator feels so much better.. i am not worried about how much weight i can do anymore and i actually SMH when i see guys benching crazy weight with bad form cause i want to tell them what will happen

basically our shoulders get over worked when we strength train, i am not joking when i say 50% of guys who strength train have some sort of rotator cuff injury by the time they get to 35 if they been pounding for years. it can be pain when lifting your arm, or weakness in your arm. you may not notice the injury for a while

i am not joking when i say 50% of guys who strength train have some sort of rotator cuff injury by the time they get to 35 if they been pounding for years. it can be pain when lifting your arm, or weakness in your arm. you may not notice the injury for a while

I'm a former competitive powerlifter and had torn both rotator cuffs in my early 30's

I haven't been focusing on strength lately, I just go for the pumps these days and from a hypertrophy perspective its much more effective than strength training for size gain.

Work and a lot of side projects have kept me from being able to strength train the way I want to anyway and to be honest my physique is a lot nicer this way.

You really don't need to focus on the numbers when all you want is size.

I've stopped all gear use and have lost all of my gains. A few months ago I could bench about 300 lbs. now I'm down to 225. I train with 185 lbs. Has anyone else just resigned themselves to working out to feel better mentally and not worrying about their gains? Maybe one day I'll do another cycle but for now I'm just training for something to occupy my mind.

If you lost that much after the cycle, that means that your PCT was really bad and incomplete. With a proper PCT you should not have any of these issues.

If you lost that much after the cycle, that means that your PCT was really bad and incomplete. With a proper PCT you should not have any of these issues.

That's not quite the issue here Lev. Gorrillahung wrote some time ago about the 17 meds he's on. Some of which will have bloated him and about half of which are to do with depression and anxiety. Read up and see if you can make a better suggestion.

I love to train. It's the only time of the day I can turn my brain off and don't have to think about the million things on my to do list.

I can 100% genuinely say that I would still train every single day even if I knew for a fact that I was not going to gain an ounce of more muscle.

Training is my therapy.

Agreed @muscate. Whether it it lifting weights or riding or any exercise, as long as you get out and de-stress, there are definite benefits to it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I stopped caring about the weight a while ago. Sometimes I lift light and I could care less what people think. Remember that health is always the number 1 priority so if that is why you lift then great job.

Top Bottom