Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working out on empty stomach

L

ladycandy

i have always thought it was best to work out on empty stomach, and then eat a lot afterwards... recently i heard it is not good to work out on empty stomach.

Some of you guys on here are the real deal and would love to hear your thoughts on this.

I like to have a little something in my stocmach.
Something light like fruit and a protein shake.

i have some serious friends who insist on working out w/ empty stomach, i find it nauseous. try at least getting in a protein shake and throw some peanut butter in it for energy 30+min befor working out

i certainly feel better when I have something in me but always try to go without eating anything within last hour (i will drink water)... i heard that the food in your stomach and the digestive routine robs your blood sugar level or some crap like that and it is counter-productive to your workout... anyone that can better clarify my claim...? something about digesting and working out not getting along together...

ladycandy said:
i certainly feel better when I have something in me but always try to go without eating anything within last hour (i will drink water)... i heard that the food in your stomach and the digestive routine robs your blood sugar level or some crap like that and it is counter-productive to your workout... anyone that can better clarify my claim...? something about digesting and working out not getting along together...

Bro weren't you dogging people about a month ago for using steroids and how bad they were for you, etc? If I remember correctly you were backed up like no ones business and gave up on your cycle because of major shit problems. It just seems strange asking for advice when you were ripping on us for using gear. Anyway, Dave Barr has some good thoughts on pre-workout nutrition. You might be able to find something from John Berardi on it too.

st8grad said:
Bro weren't you dogging people about a month ago for using steroids and how bad they were for you, etc? If I remember correctly you were backed up like no ones business and gave up on your cycle because of major shit problems. It just seems strange asking for advice when you were ripping on us for using gear. Anyway, Dave Barr has some good thoughts on pre-workout nutrition. You might be able to find something from John Berardi on it too.

relax dude... go dig up one post where I dogged ANYBODY for doing AAS... said I was getting off due to unwanted side affects... fortunately those sides went away and I am now back on track with 3 weeks left in cycle... but now that is neither hear nor there. If you don't have any knowledgeable insight on my current post then piss off...

xrsist said:
i eat a piece of fruit an hour before and use no xplode right before training

i need to get back on no xplode... loved it... incredible the energy alone it brings to the workout...

Ladycandy is right. Its best to have something in you but make sure its about an hour before. ever notice getting tired after eating? Your body uses so much energy to digest food that it is counterproductive. And yes no-explode is the heat! But for me if i dont have at least a half hour in between a meal and no, Im feeling like puking for sure, especially on squats! Blahhhh

Top Bottom