Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out alone

New Jack

How many of you guys work out alone as opposed to with a partner? And also if you do work out alone, how do you do lifts that require a spotter?

Why is it people like to work out by themselves?

i sure as hell do , not that i dont like people but i do a varity of things at the gym, plus i wouldnt want to exaust my partner :D

Been working out by myself for about 10 years now. I train at
odd hours, which is the main reason, because I do believe in a
good training partner. Anything too heavy, for safety, I use a
Smith machine.

I work out alone... I have no friends that are into weight lifting at home... Oh well, I don't worry about it...

YUM

I dont know anybody that can follow my scheduel. Many people will not get up at 5am to go to the gym that I know. I do hate it sometimes when I do heavy bench days having nobody to spot me.

CARPATHIAN FOREST said:
Been working out by myself for about 10 years now. I train at
odd hours, which is the main reason, because I do believe in a
good training partner. Anything too heavy, for safety, I use a
Smith machine.

yea i have a partner by the name of smith too , he stays at the gym 24/7 and he never ever misses a workout when needed:D

unless there is anyone here that has a ever-changing work hours that lives in around Lake Lanier in GA.

i work out alone with no partner. if i need a spot, i ask the guys i know are strong and knowledgable at spotting. thats all

Top Bottom