Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working Out after Gyno Surgery (How Long should I wait?)

CHURCH_BELLS

For anyone who has had gyno surgery:

How long did you wait before you hit the gym again (light workout)?

I only had gyno under my right side and I had it removed last Thursday. It appears that my doctor knows a shitload about surgery, but jack shit about working out. He said to wait about 4 to 6 weeks before hitting the gym for a light workout. I was hoping to start hitting the bike a couple of times this week for about 45 minutes.

There are some serious bruises, but the swelling is almost gone.

BELL$

:angel:

4-6 weeks my ass..I was back into the gym in 1 week. You just have to watch exercises that stretch the tit too much like pulldowns and such. My surgeon told me about a month aswell and I was back training fairly hard within 1-2 weeks.

I took 2 weeks off. However, when I started back I lifted very carefully with VERY low poundages. My first workout after the operation I did bench presses with 65 lbs.

Just to add..I know guys who were back in the next day. You just have to be careful not to stretch the tit so the stitches don't bust open.

I had gyno surgery a year ago. I had it since my teen years. My doc told me the same thing I waited 4 weeks before I worked out on my chest. I did some cardio, but as far as the iron goes, I didn't want to chance it. I say it is better safe than sorry you may tear a stitch or possibly cause more scar tissue to develop. Just my .02

Everlast!

I think it was around 4 or 5 grand. I was lucky I complained that it hurt like hell, and my insurance paid for it. However, it didn't come without any obstacles, they didn't want to at first because it is mainly considered a cosmetic surgery.

Everlast or anyone, how'd you go about getting your insurance to pay? Besides saying it hurts, can you tell me the process, because I have had it since adolesence and I want it removed. I'm going to wait till after a couple of cycles though. My first cycle will start this weekend. But anyway I would like to know how to go about it- I have Blue Cross, and I heard someone else said they paid for them as well. They said it could lead to cancer. Does anyone who has gyno also have fat deposits on lower chest? I'm lean but this shit never goes away- I hate it! Thanks anyone!

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks for the replies. Let me tell you what I did. First, I went to a Doctor that my insurance listed for general surgery and not for plastic surgery (although he is a board certified in plastic surgery). I told the Doctor that in the past few months I was getting bloody white discharge and it hurt like a mofo. He looked at for about 5 minutes and said "that has to come out tonight". The rest is history.....

BELL$

:angel:

Top Bottom