Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

work out and cycling for first time

Frank Sullivan

Hey guys can somebody whos never done any type of weight lifting before start doing a cycle of roids and bodybuilding at the same time?
or your body has to have some sort of strength and muscle mass first to be able to handle steroids?

Some guys I talk to tell me you have to lift weights for a long time like years before you can actually add steroid to your body, but why would this make sense if steroids could help you develop faster?

hopping on gear without putting in the time to build a base is not only stupid, but it is considered an insult

back in the old days if some skinny/weak dude hopped on gear without building a base they would laugh at them and bust their balls. it was considered an insult

but besides that the reality is by hopping on steroids too soon you open yourself up to injuries. remember your soft tissues do not grow like muscles do, so if you grow muscle too fast that puts a lot of pressure on them

also you will be very sore when you start lifting weights. do you want to spend your whole cycle sore all the time? no you want to be able to kill it from day 1

and the final reason is how do you know what works and what doesn't? you need to spend years figuring this out, otherwise you will just spin your wheels.

the honest truth is weight training and steroids DO NOT WORK to build muscle!! I'm being facetious when i state this but go to any gym and most everyone in there doesn't look like they even work out, most guys who use steroids look like shit. it is because they are not consistent and don't have shit dialed in. you must DIAL THIS SHIT IN first to have any success. going in there with no knowledge of your own body does not work

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded

Right now - just focus on learning how to eat and train properly. That is your first priority. In a few years, when you hit a plateau naturally - then add steroids into the mix.

Here is a printable version of my workout program you can use - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...rsion-my-full-workout-program-free-49358.html

In this video I explain how to calculate your calorie, carb, fat and protein needs based on your goals - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

You absolutely need to build a base first. Why use gear when you will make the same gains naturally? Also, a steroid cycle will do nothing for you if you don't have your diet and training perfected. They are not something you can inject or take and they magically make you big and strong.

Trust me, most guys at the gym are juicing and you wouldn't even know they lift.

The idea is to first develop yourself in the sport, so whenever you hop on juice, you would not make any rookie mistakes which are not related to juice. Such as bad dieting, lazy working out (or maybe too much working out), resting, etc.

If you start doing roids with an expense of your health and do perform poorly to other factors, you are just taxing your body without much benefit.

Top Bottom