x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

work load cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about work load cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm running test tren and Anadrol right now I have a really physical job and my shoulder joint is killing me u guys think it would be ok to add like 300 deca a week I'm running 100 tren a eod 500 test c a week 50 Anadrol a day

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: work load cycle

All Natural

work load cycle

I'm running test tren and Anadrol right now I have a really physical job and my shoulder joint is killing me u guys think it would be ok to add like 300 deca a week I'm running
    100 tren a eod
    500 test c a week
    50 Anadrol a day

Re: work load cycle

I would not recommend running deca for joint pain as it just covers it up and let's you hurt it worse (it's also not usually great to run two 19-nors). I would stay on cycle and try to work around the hurt shoulder for now.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    I would not recommend running deca for joint pain as it just covers it up and let's you hurt it worse (it's also not usually great to run two 19-nors). I would stay on cycle and try to work around the hurt shoulder for now.
    Agreed 100%

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

no its not a good idea for several reasons... 1. deca wont heal anything and will only make the injury... that will likely make it far worse... you cant stay on deca forever so once you stop, you would be back to normal except since you masked an injury, you likely used it more which generally makes it worse...
    2. you already have a very heavy cycle considering the compounds you are running... adding to that would not be wise..

i would recommend you go with mk2866... it provides REAL healing for you and its completely fine to add it to this cycle... you can get it at esarms.com

if your shoulders are in trouble then you are playing with fire running steroids and continuing to pound away

you WILL, not if, but WILL blow out your shoulder then you won't be able to lift for 6 full months atleast. you need to just stop using steroids and focus on mobility and flexibility right now
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Tren anadrol combo is by far the worst combination of AAS. Never run "wet" compounds with tren, and adding deca to your cycle will be suicide, you don t want 2 nandrolones in stack, especially with anadrol.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by Black87 View Post
    Tren anadrol combo is by far the worst combination of AAS. Never run "wet" compounds with tren, and adding deca to your cycle will be suicide, you don t want 2 nandrolones in stack, especially with anadrol.
    Elaborate please. Not busting balls just truly curious why u say that cause i just cant figure this tren thing out. Side effect city!

Good Broly

Quick crack at it tho. Is it because of the prolactin/estrogen relationship?

Of course,prolactin sides from tren will be terrible on high estro, and we all know how hard is to control estradiol on anadrol and also anadrol is very toxic and harsh AAS, not good to have hard oral steroid with tren. When I run tren, I always run low dose test and if I want to add oral steroid I always go with var or tbol

Good Broly

Of course,prolactin sides from tren will be terrible on high estro, and we all know how hard is to control estradiol on anadrol and also anadrol is very toxic and harsh AAS, not good to have hard oral steroid with tren. When I run tren, I always run low dose test and if I want to add oral steroid I always go with var or tbol
    Agreed! Shake my head everytime i see somebody using anadrol and tren together. I made it 2 weeks with anadrol and nearly died on 5 weeks tren