Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

work load cycle

MHS2019

[FONT=&quot]I'm running test tren and Anadrol right now I have a really physical job and my shoulder joint is killing me u guys think it would be ok to add like 300 deca a week I'm running [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]100 tren a eod[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]500 test c a week [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]50 Anadrol a day [/FONT]

I would not recommend running deca for joint pain as it just covers it up and let's you hurt it worse (it's also not usually great to run two 19-nors). I would stay on cycle and try to work around the hurt shoulder for now.

I would not recommend running deca for joint pain as it just covers it up and let's you hurt it worse (it's also not usually great to run two 19-nors). I would stay on cycle and try to work around the hurt shoulder for now.
Agreed 100%

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

no its not a good idea for several reasons... 1. deca wont heal anything and will only make the injury... that will likely make it far worse... you cant stay on deca forever so once you stop, you would be back to normal except since you masked an injury, you likely used it more which generally makes it worse...
2. you already have a very heavy cycle considering the compounds you are running... adding to that would not be wise..

i would recommend you go with mk2866... it provides REAL healing for you and its completely fine to add it to this cycle... you can get it at esarms.com

if your shoulders are in trouble then you are playing with fire running steroids and continuing to pound away

you WILL, not if, but WILL blow out your shoulder then you won't be able to lift for 6 full months atleast. you need to just stop using steroids and focus on mobility and flexibility right now

Tren anadrol combo is by far the worst combination of AAS. Never run "wet" compounds with tren, and adding deca to your cycle will be suicide, you don t want 2 nandrolones in stack, especially with anadrol.

Tren anadrol combo is by far the worst combination of AAS. Never run "wet" compounds with tren, and adding deca to your cycle will be suicide, you don t want 2 nandrolones in stack, especially with anadrol.
Elaborate please. Not busting balls just truly curious why u say that cause i just cant figure this tren thing out. Side effect city!

Quick crack at it tho. Is it because of the prolactin/estrogen relationship?

Of course,prolactin sides from tren will be terrible on high estro, and we all know how hard is to control estradiol on anadrol and also anadrol is very toxic and harsh AAS, not good to have hard oral steroid with tren. When I run tren, I always run low dose test and if I want to add oral steroid I always go with var or tbol :)

Of course,prolactin sides from tren will be terrible on high estro, and we all know how hard is to control estradiol on anadrol and also anadrol is very toxic and harsh AAS, not good to have hard oral steroid with tren. When I run tren, I always run low dose test and if I want to add oral steroid I always go with var or tbol :)
Agreed! Shake my head everytime i see somebody using anadrol and tren together. I made it 2 weeks with anadrol and nearly died on 5 weeks tren

Top Bottom