Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wonders of winny

camco

Ive heard that winny has a lot more benifiets then just lean muscle.Iv heard guys say that you should run a low dose of winny threw every cycle,because it opens up your receptors so you get better gains out of what ever else your doing for a base.Anyone else hear that?

Im not sure on that but I have heard that it can also be used to help with estro related sides...not sure on that either..Ive never ran it but am next month so I know then

Winny can help as a mild AI but should not be used in place of one...Winny does help to cut on a cycle, partially due to it's "drying" effects on your body...but with the drying of your joints comes stiffness and irritation...plus it does help to add a very minimal amount of size compared to other steroids...

do i run winny through every cycle? no but i do run winny or var through almost every one...

winny is a DHT derivative that binds relativelt well to SHBG. just like proviron, although less pronounced which gives it mild anti estrogenic properties. Never use these as a main estrogen control. use arimidex or aromasin.

Top Bottom