Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women taking anavar first time

babygurlxtc

I just started my first cycle of anavar. I have the 20 mg bottle, at first i started with 20 mg every 3 days but i felt alittle weired and moody and on edge, so i think i am just gon start taking 10 mg every second day I am quiet small, i want to gain muscle and tone and gain some weight. I am , 5`2, 106 pounds. at gym every second day. would 10 mg every second day a good dose, i cant split the pill any more than half cuz it is in a capsule. an d i wanna elimate all the weired feelings im getting.

My wife takes 10 mg anavar ED with Primo injections at 50mg 2 times per week... She is having great results with no sides at all.. I would say take your anavar ed at 10 mg too keep your levels stable..Maybe even split it at 5mg in the morning 5 mg at night.. That would be even better.. That might be why your experiencing bad sides...

Sorry I forgot to ask your STATS?

There is a womans section here dedicated to helping woman with more than AAS, they assist in diet and training etc.
Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums
You should read a little more about drugs before you take them. I mean this with sencerity. Anavar has a very short "half-life" and should be taken atleast once per day if not am and pm.
We don't know your stats so I would start with posting this question in the womans forum.
Good luck to you!
Glad to have you here.

There is a womans section here dedicated to helping woman with more than AAS, they assist in diet and training etc.
Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums
You should read a little more about drugs before you take them. I mean this with sencerity. Anavar has a very short "half-life" and should be taken atleast once per day if not am and pm.
We don't know your stats so I would start with posting this question in the womans forum.
Good luck to you!
Glad to have you here.

this is more important for men. i have read that to avoid developing androgenic sides for women one of the best ways is to let the steroid clear for a time before dosing again.
if no sides from var 10 a day sounds good

Ok, I don't know about any of that. That is why getting into the female specific section is sooo important.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom